The Entry Way Organized


How many of you have the same problem as I do? You have a nice entry way in your home but it always ends up cluttered.

This table is so perfect for me because when I leave to go out it's where I keep my keys, I never have to search for them because I know where they are. But with the amount of space I have on this table I can't tell you enough how many times I have tried to reorganize it. It never seems to stay organized and nice looking. Yah I have the nice table cloth and the vase I use to put my keys in and even a candle holder that I love, but it still didn't look nice enough. I tried putting mail baskets on each side, one for incoming and one for outgoing mail but it seemed to make the problem worse(as you can see in the Before Pic). I organized the table according to how I use it, now because I have an office I plan to put the mail there. As far as my keys go; they will be placed in the vase on the table, I also use the table when I have company over; I light the candles to set a light mood for entertaining. I also use the table for a quick make up check before leaving the house, so I won't have my make up there but I do need space if needed to put my purse down. My mom recently came over and noted that the table looked bare and I agreed. To be honest I was waiting for pictures of my husband and I at our reception coming in November. I also didn't have and pictures large enough to fit the frames or pictures that were nice enough to display. I remembered, that I put two pictures in picture frames that were decent enough so I put them out on the table. I would like to have a display of a bunch of pictures of our family as it grows, for now however two will be fine and I can slowly add more if I wanted.

Before


After

To me it still looks a little bare but I am in the process of collecting pictures and frames to display on the table along with the other two already there. Now the table is clear of all the junk mail and sadly to say has been moved to the office.

I am working on organizing my office/craft/game room, it's a process because it is a shared space with my husband (even though majority of my stuff take up almost the entire room). I will be posting and doing a bit of organizing of my office with before and after pics too so stay tuned for that.
Please leave me comments below and tell me what you think?
Thank You

Comments

Popular Posts