Entry 2-Just One Of Those Days




It’s one of those days, where I feel like there is just so much to do that even when I start to shorten the list and no matter what efforts I do to shorten the list, it just gets longer. This is not easy it’s one of the hardest things I have to figure out before we start having kids. I have one too many to do lists and my efforts of getting organized have failed time and time again. I think what I will have to do is just stick with each list and knock out the easiest things quickly so they can be one less item on each of my lists. I refuse to give up on this because I really want to just organize and be organized. Here goes nothing, I will for sure put up a system once I figure it out, I guess when it comes to organizing it won’t be the same for everyone. Wish me luck…

Comments

Popular Posts