Blog Planner Update- Planner Series Part 1


This post is about my blog planner update. I've done blog planner posts and videos before but have always had a hard time fitting exactly what I want and what I believed I needed in one planner and believe me I have tried. So let me explain just a moment about my blogs, yes I said Blogs because I have three blogs. Having three blogs is often hard to keep up with as well as having a full time job, so they mostly are just there because my life sort of takes over and allows me no real time to work on my blogs. I also have a ton of ideas that need to be organized and put in a place I can refer to as often as I want with the convince of it being easy to carry. My three blogs are; Miss K's School for thought, My Mom's Middle Eastern Menu and My Journey as a homemaker and crafter. They all serve a different purpose. The first my Miss K's (for short)blog was started when I was nannying and babysitting. I always came up with games, and educational activities to do with young kids and needed a place to  keep these ideas handy.  It was also my dream to be a teacher so to keep this dream going I started my first blog as encouragement for me to not give up on my dream and it did help. My second blog, My Mom's (for short) was created when I was trying to learn how to cook middle eastern food. There is nothing like a good home cooked meal, I had been living with my now husband for a while and I already started cooking. I knew nothing about middle eastern food other than what my mom would cook for the family at home. So to teach myself I created a blog where I can post photos and recipes for friends who wanted to try middle eastern food. Finally the last blog is based on my experience as a home maker or my attempt and there lack of being a home maker as well as a crafter. I thought all of these blogs would be useful to at least a handful of people out there in the world or whom ever reads my blogs. Anyways so those are my blogs, I thought of putting everything in to one blog instead of three but figured I would end up splitting it up again anyways so I just kept them the same. So for this blog series I will have 6 parts to it, because there is a lot that goes in to all of this and I can't cover it all in one. Each part has a specific reason as to why it has it's own part and it's not with anything else. I am extremely excited to share with you all of my planners.

So this planner is the same blue planner I had previously, I took out the calendar pages and weekly pages because I didn't have any need for them in this planner. I wanted to focus this planner on my ideas so I have three main sections for each blog and then I have subsections in each of them and then I have a brainstorming section kind of like a brain dump of ideas then I have a post and video section which I haven't really done anything to as of yet. This section is split in to two subsections for posts and video ideas for my youtube channel. I also have a yearly goals page which is in a protective plastic sheet so I can use a dry erase marker to write down my yearly goals for my planner.

The ideas I have in this planner is where they start, I write out my ideas and put them in to list form and then I break each idea down in to smaller parts. I want to make my ideas clear when I break them down so after writing them down in this planner I go to my Blog Journal which will be the next part to this series.

Below will be the pictures of this blue planner I have previously talked about and made videos about, this is an update of the planner.



Comments

Popular Posts