Editorial Planner- Planner series part 3

The third part of this planner series is my editorial planner.

So let's get started, this past weekend my husband and I went to a local thrift store and I found two new planners, one is a franklin covey only $6 brand new and it had all the inserts with a few written on, by the way this is my number one go to place to find planners. I also found another planner that was empty and I think it's a day timer planner but not sure, the inside says AT A GLANCE so yah. Anyways that was for $1.21 so cheap that I bought both of them even though I don't need them. Well what I did with the AT A GLANCE planner was I took out the board with the rings and use it now as a cover to my blog planner. By the way my blog planner is from the Target Dollar spot along with their many inserts. They recently revamped the calendar pages which I love and am using those for this planner. I am using two sets of the weekly pages but one set is specific for only the weeks and the other one I use for my final brainstorming, edit, pictures and posts I've completed. This helps me keep organized with the posts I have already uploaded so I don't end up repeating myself and to just have a flow of content instead of when ever I think of something I write about it.

My next section is outlines for making specific videos, it's nothing fancy it's just a basic outline I want to have handy when I make a cooking video, organizational video, DIY video ect. After this section I have my daily sheets, these I plan to use when I am going to post a video or record a video on my days off. I love the fact that on one side it's a daily timed schedule and on the back it has TO DO TODAY section, Groceries, Cook This, Clean This, Email, call and text sections. Tasks are broken up in a way I can still get other things done so my days are not totally focused on only the videos and the posts. My days off are Sunday and Monday. Typically Sundays are family days and Mondays are my ME time days. My husband has saturday and sunday off so his ME day is Saturdays. This is so convenient because we need time away for our selves too and I don't know about you but for me when I am around my husband I kind of want to do things with him and I also get distracted from doing my own thing.

After those sections I have a folder and then two separate sections of note paper that have nothing on them. I write with pencil because my writing is neater and I have the freedom to erase a mistake or if something changes.  I do carry stickers in the planner cover if I need them. I basically added the planner cover so I can stick papers in it on the go if I am out and I take my planner with me, plus I like the look of it too. 

I forgot to mention that this planner although it is updated the calendar portion will have details of my plans to post content, or record videos. I have barely used the calendar yet because this is a new system I am testing out and I believe it will work because nothing I have tried has worked before.

On top of my 3 blogs, I also have 3 pages on my facebook, I have 1 youtube channel and twitter as well as instagram but the last two I don't use as often.  As you can see there is a ton to keep track of. I hope this set up will work because I really want to start focusing on my blogs and now that I feel my mind is organized and so are my ideas I can write about them and have more content to share with all of you. The next part to this planner series is my Home Management Planner.

Comments

Popular Posts