Blog Journal- Planner Series Part 2

A few years back I purchased a bunch of journals I used as a diary and at one point a scrapbook of poems. I found an extra note book that was not touched at all, these were purchased from barns and noble when I was in highschool so I have had this particular note book for a long long time. I decided I had so many small note books filled with ideas that I just wanted a proper place for all of them. So I created my blog journal. It is nothing fancy I just decorated the front page with stickers and broke up sections that defined each of the blogs. My blog journal consists of three sections so far. There is a section for each of my blogs and within each section I have a yearly event calendar of each month and events going on in each month. These are not personal events however these are calendar events.  After that part I write down the posts that are on my idea list and this is then broken down. It has a title up top and then a start date, if it will be a blog post or a video and then what the post will be about and finally what I plan on doing when I finalize and write the post. In most cases there are a few ideas that don't make it to the blog, this is okay because then I have a chance to reevaluate the ideas and see how I can change them or get rid of them. That's it. I have lots of space to expand in to more sections but I don't really have any use for any more sections than the ones I currently have right now.  After this I go in to my editorial calendar which is the third part to this series.

Comments

Popular Posts