Recipe Planner- Planner Series Part 5

When I first started my cooking blog I did it with the intention of learning how to cook since I am now a married women I felt it was only time that I learned. I have cooked many times before since I moved in with my now husband so I was getting comfortable with cooking but I really missed home cooked meals my mom made and I didn't always have time to travel to my parents house and get food plus I wanted to learn how to make them at my own home. So I started a blog. When I first started the blog I had my recipes organized and I would cook a different recipe almost every night and it worked for a while because at the time I was not working. So now that I am working I am trying to get back in to the cooking mode.  So a few days ago the last week of August,
Target, at least my Target started putting out it's fall items and halloween items in the dollar spot section. The first thing I found was recipe binders and they were filled and for 5 dollars I am sorry that is a really good deal. Unfortunately I was so worried at how the binder looked from the front that I did not check to see the rings which ended up being damaged. Oh well to that I suppose, but I found a use for the inserts and I had an extra 3 dollar binder from the dollar spot that had recipe ideas already in there so I combined it. In the  very first page I have plastic protectors for recipes I got online that I printed out. I also have a calendar for meal planning but this is also in a plastic protector so I can reuse it every month.  The binder came with tabs you would find in a cook book and then really nice recipe pages made out of thicker paper then what you would normally get from the target dollar spot. So each section is blank right now, but it has Salads, Appetizers, Soups, Sides, Entrees, Desserts, Breakfast, Family Recipes and then I have my own sections which are Crock-Pot, Middle East, Mexican, Italian and Seafood, I also have more of the plastic sheet protectors in the back too. The reasoning for my sections is for my blog, My Mom's Middle Eastern Menu. I have a ton of recipes I can get from my mom to fill the pages and there are a few things I have added because along with learning how to cook middle eastern food I also want the ability to just learn how to make quick and easy meals. I can't always make a middle eastern dish since I don't have a lot of experience myself making them. I like to cook and experiment so the extra tabs is so I have the opportunity to do that. Okay so finally my last planner is my personal planner, now this is not the personal planner size it's just my personal planner that holds everything in one place. This will be the last part of the series, Part 6 My personal planner.

Please comment below if you are enjoying this planner series and thank you so much for following me.

Comments

Popular Posts