Home Management Planner-Planner Series Part 4

The next in my planner series is my home management planner. So one of my blogs is called my Journey as a homemaker and crafter which includes all things about the home. So the first section of this planner is the calendar this will hold events that relates to my home like paying bills or events coming up. There is a daily section but it is blank at the moment. The next section is work, so I work with the elderly now in the activity department so in this work section is where I put my ideas for activities. I do carry a small book with me in my purse as I come up with ideas I put them there and if I want to expand on the ideas I write them in my home management planner. The next section is To Action and this is things I need to put in to action I have a list for spring cleaning.  The next section is my meal plan this just has ideas for meals nothing really in it at the moment though. The next section is blank and after that I have projects, this section just has a list of things I want to do in my house in each room of my house. So as I do them they get marked off. The next section is my TODO section which just has items we need to restock in the house. The next section is my Inspiration section. I love this section because it is filled with quotes I enjoy reading and make me happy. The next section is my Expenses, I have a list of bills and passwords and usernames as well as a check register. Finally the last two sections are my blog and ideas section. The blog section has my ideas for posts and videos just a general idea that I started in this planner and decided I didn't want to move in to my editorial planner because the rings are different. So I keep these ideas when I am in this planner and I think of something I can just easily jot it down and then I can expand on my ideas later. My ideas list is just that a very basic list of ideas and extra note paper and then in the back I have what used to be a note pad I purchased a while back from Michaels that said My Brilliant Ideas so I have only the pages I have written on. Finally there is a note pad in the back pocket and a sharpie pen.  In the front pockets I just have the stickers that came with this Kiki K- Why Not  planner that my husband bought me. I do also have a project planner which basically has a list of all the things like repairs I want to do for the house in a separate planner that I am not currently using. Okay so the next planner in this series is my Recipe planner that is brand new because I just purchased it a couple days ago.

Comments

Popular Posts