Pens pens and more pens

I have always been obsessed with scrapbooks and stationary since I was in grade school. Journaling or keeping a diary was my favorite way to release my fears, my secrets and my dreams. It wasn't until I found my PEN, the pen that wrote so smooth and I was always drawn to it every single time that my obsession with pens started. It lasted 2 years before the ink started to run low, finding a replacement cartridge was hard and so I turned to finding the right pen but my obsession only grew to a very unhealthy hoarding of pens none of which satisfied my wantingness to have that same desire to write as my first pen did. It's crazy I know, more like insane to say the least. REALLY??? A PEN!!!!Sadly yes my obsession started with one pen, but as my collection grew I started to learn about calligraphy and scrapbook Journaling which always encouraged me to actually use my pens. I have fountain pens and calligraphy pens too. So when I started looking into planners I also looked at pens of different colors for color coding in my planner. I guess at first I was obsessed with the colos and variety of colors in a pen pack. As I researched ideas for my planner, I noticed people in the planner community had an obsession like mine with pens and stationary. I noticed the different brands they talked about gor color coding and when I wanted to purchase them I found them to be really expensive so I looked for cheaper options of course. Check out my youtube video called pens,pens and more pens to see my collection of my planner pens. I have a ton more that I didn't show in the video because I don't use them in my planners. Here is one of the newest sets of pens that are so nice to write with.

Comments

Popular Posts