Hi Everyone Thank You for visiting




I will be MIA for awhile at least until after the wedding next month (Nov). It has been hard keeping up with everything between organizing, planning, preparing, and going crazy there just isn't enough hours in the day anymore to finish everything and work on this blog. I will be posting a wedding planner that has helped me and the things I did as well to help the stress go down. I appreciate you stopping by and hope you will be back after the craziness is over. I know holidays are coming up as well so hopefully it won't be as busy as right now.

update

OMG it's Three weeks away....

It's getting down to the last few weeks and things are a bit more stressful then when we started but I am hopeful we will get everything taken care of. I HOPE...The last details are very important and I only hope everything goes smoothly. November starts next week actually. Things are crazy at my house right now. Be safe and have fun. I hope everyone has a good rest of the week.
Talk to you Soon

Comments

Popular Posts