Entry 7- Wish it, Dream it, DO IT




Some times I feel like in life things happen and yes some of those times things don't turn out the way you want them to. I have big plans and I have to say that I have struggled along the way but it hasn't stopped me yet and I just don't see it stopping me any time soon. I found a book a while back that I started reading and truthfully never finished. This book is called Wish It, Dream It, Do It By Leslie Levine. The reason why I never finished it is because, well this book comes with a lot of exercises that involve writing them down in a journal and then following them. Okay so I lost my journal and didn't really want to write anything down some where else and lose that too. I also found the journal but lost the book at one point too. Finally and eventually I forgot all about the book and the journal so I never finished it. Well I found both book and journal and I started reading some of the things in my journal and I realized that a few of the things I wished for and dreamed about they actually happened, it's weird. But they actually happened, now since I found both book and journal I thought it would be inspirational to get back in to doing what I have always wanted to do. So to encourage myself to finally finish the book and finish all the exercises that are required in this book I decided to make my journal in to something I would just love to go to and write in. So take a look below for the pictures, by the way my inspiration to change up my journal was from a book I made a long time ago it has stickers and words of inspiration on the front cover and I absolutely loved writing in it(it was my poetry scrapbook). This is for anyone who has goals but were always discouraged when things just didn't turn out the way you had hoped, this is for anyone who needs inspiration to keep going after their dreams and just make IT HAPPEN.



I have always loved young children, and I have always worked with kids mostly babysitting, tutoring, nannying and never had a job where I could work with a group of kids and be a teacher. Maybe it was because I felt I needed to finish my education and felt scared that I would teach the wrong things to the kids. I mean it's not like I don't have any experience, I have plenty of experiences under my belt and would love the opportunity but things just kept getting in the way. Well what I have learned is that working with kids is what makes me happy and excited about life, it's something I can't really explain but I love that feeling. When I worked as a nanny I did a lot of teaching and came up with a lot of activities to do with young children that would be fun and educational, I was so excited to test them out and they worked. It's sad to say though the family I did work for moved away so I felt like anything else I did just wasn't as fun or exciting anymore and for a while a long while actually, I felt as though I lost my passion. Then I started my blog called Miss K's School For Thought and I posted the games and that was exciting. See all I ever wanted was that feeling, I feel when working with kids, now you think awww kids they are annoying, they cry and you have to clean up after them, who wants to do that. But for me working with kids is watching young minds form, laughing at the silly things they say that never make sense, the honesty from a child that you don't get from an adult, or best of all the fact that you can act like a complete idiot (like a kid) and they will just laugh and have fun. Yes of course there are those annoying moments too but I like to hold on to the feelings that make me so happy. I am not a perfect person, I am speaking from my heart, through out all my struggles I feel it is my path in life to keep going to be where I NEED to be. I have been inspired by others and their blogs and well I hope I have inspired you to keep going for your dreams and goals no matter what.














Comments

Popular Posts