My blogging journal

I thought in the beginning of my blogging journey I would have been working on my blogs for awhile and had hoped it would grow in to something. But the truth is I've been incredibly lazy with all three blogs and life happened to be truthful. Between working and managing my home or the attempt at doing so and life in general, outings with the hubs or dinner at the in laws or with friends and the occasional family events on weekends, my blogs took a back seat to my life. Now that I've had these three blogs awhile now, I've noticed and fully aware to make it in to something I need to put more of an effort and work on it a lot more. So when I first started my blogging journal I had every intention to write my ideas and organize my thoughts in to different posts and videos and I did but let's just say it's been awhile. Let me explain why I started these blogs, they were all pretty much started out as a way to keep me motivated and in check. My first blog is my education blog and this is where I have created games and activities that are educational for young kids. It's my passion to work with young kids and so this was my first blog to keep me motivated so I don't give up on my passion. My other two blogs were also for motivation, one is a cooking blog and the last one is my journey as a home maker since I got married and have been married now for two years. My cooking blog well let's just say it started because I wanted to learn how to cook my mom's middle eastern recipes. I frankly didn't know how to cook beyond the pasta cooking stage or out of the box meals. But thankfully I've since learned and improved my cooking.  I have also learned how to twist a recipe and make it my own. Sometimes all you need is the basics of cooking or how to cook something like chicken or fish and then create your own recipe out of that. My last blog is about my journey as a home maker and crafter. I have always loved arts and crafts since I was young, so I wanted to continue this hobby with decorating my home with items I've made myself. I've also been wanting to dabble in a little DIY projects since my husband and I have purchased our home there are a few things I feel we should do on our own to save money, on top all of that this blog is also to learn about home management and organization. This blog is a combination of all these things and my journey as I face each challenge. Everything takes time and building my content for each blog as well as go about my daily life can prove to be challenging at times.

Comments

Popular Posts