Home Decor on the cheap....

Home decor items can be pricey, depending on where you purchase items. Of course you can't really go cheap on big ticket items like a sofa, quality in that case is super important because you really don't want to have to keep replacing a big ticket item. Vases, pictures (some not all) and other smaller decor items can be purchased on a budget in different places. Walmart, Target, Home Goods, Ross, Tuesday Morning are just a few places you can find decor on the cheap, but don't forget you can still find things at garage sales or thrift stores. I love quotes as you can tell by my inspire me Tuesday posts, I really love quotes they hold a meaning behind the quote and it's nice to see and hear yourself say the words. For me it brings more meaning, so recently I went to the dollar store and have found a few pictures with quotes on them to kind of bring color and a little something around my home. Mind you these are from the dollar store so the quality of the picture frames may not be good but you can always change out the picture frames as well to give them a more expensive look.

Here are a few I picked up from the dollar store and the smaller one I found at Walmart.



I just found these and I liked them I am not one to go to a specific store and purchase items because I believe name brand means quality which is not always the case, but I do love to find good deals and to me the ones from the dollar store are really not bad, just take them out of the frame and add them to a nicer frame to give it that expensive look and there you go. No one will ever know you picked them up from the dollar store. 

Comments

Popular Posts