DIY STICKERS FOR YOUR PLANNER

I love watching DIY videos and making things is always fun especially when it turns out to be something you like in the end. Planner stickers are not hard to make, well depends on what you want to use to make them. I used plain white stickers and stamps, they are not hard to make and for me they are pretty relaxing to make. I recently purchased some stamps from the sweet stamp shop and I love them because I was able to mix and match and make my own functional stickers that work for my planner. Your functional stickers may be different from my functional stickers depending what you want to use them for. Here are some photos of some of the stickers I have made.
The colored stickers are just the blank circle stickers colored in with a marker and then cut in fourths so they fit better in my planner and my page for the week. 
These are stickers made from my label maker and the ones below are ones I made out of stamps I have recently purchased from sweet stamp shop and I have more that I will be posting as well. The label stickers you see are ones I purchased from Walmart ($1-$1.69) and the circle ones you can also find at the dollar store (Dollar Tree) .
I love to work on my planner and my blogs, as well as my YouTube videos when I have a chance, so pre-planning can go a long way. I made some stickers to go along with when I have to edit a video, take pictures and when I want to put up a post. I also have ones for payday and trash/recycling days too. I prefer to make my stickers because it is a lot easier on my budget. You can print on these labels too if you want to, I just don't  because that also wastes a ton of ink as I have done in the past trying to print things for my planner, so simple is better. I can make weather stickers, work out stickers, bill due stickers the possibilities are endless. That isn't to say purchasing pre-made stickers are not fun, oh they are but for me and my budget I would much rather make them myself for less than a dollar. The labels do come in other colors if you don't like the white ones, but for me I use the white ones because I can change the ink colors to stamp on them. As for the ink I use, I don't want to spend a lot on inks, so cheap ones are the best for me. I purchased mine at Walmart they are very pigmented and I don't care that they bleed through because they will be made as a sticker not stamped directly on to my page. You can find cheap ink pads at any craft store, I found mine at Target dollar spot, the three pack for 3 dollars and others I found at Walmart, but you can also find them at Michaels as well. Dollar store ones don't look as vibrant as the ones from Walmart. 
For bigger stamps I use larger labels, I purchase those at the dollar store (Dollar Tree) they have 240 labels and then I just cut them down to the size I want and I try not to throw away little pieces that I can use as stickers. For me working on my planners is very relaxing, I mostly decorate and prepare my pages for the following week and fill them out as I go throughout the days that follow. 

Comments

Popular Posts