Organizing plan

Organizing my house has and often is a challenge for me. I have searched online for many ideas and systems and attempted some but they never really stuck for my lifestyle right now. My husband and I both work and it is often difficult for us to keep up with everything. For me it's the laundry, I feel like I am doing laundry every day and it doesn't seem to end. I recently found a fabric laundry basket for $4 at the thrift store so I washed it and am planning on using it in our bedroom if it fits to separate our clothes. I think that is one of the toughest things for me is going through everything and separating them, between all the whites, the dark clothes, delicate and work clothes. So with this new laundry basket I hope it will help with the separating of the clothes. Another thing I have been working on is my linen closet, I haven't really perfected it yet but when I do I will post pictures of before and after on here. I did however start labeling everything. I bought ID plastic card slots they came I believe 12 to a pack for a little over a dollar from walmart and I just used some business cards (blank ones from the dollar store, not sure if they have any more though) and wrote down what the basket was going to be used for and then strung it on the side of the basket so it was easy for me and my husband to see where everything was located. That has been working out well for us thus far. Some other things I have been trying to think of a way to better organize is the pantry. Our pantry already has shelves and I hate the way it is set up but I have to work with what I have so we will see how that work out.
Anyways I think I may do a video on my youtube channel and attach some pictures on any future blog posts for each thing I organize.

Comments

Popular Posts