New Job Means a New Routine



I started my job two weeks ago and I am sad to say I have been struggling with my household chores and management. I have to admit though I was sick for those first two weeks so my wifely duties or lack of has been something I needed to work on for a long while. It seemed as though as soon as I figured out a routine for myself, I had to change it because now both my husband and I are working during the week. Considering the fact that I was very sick the first two weeks of working (yes I still went to work, because I didn't want to give a bad impression of taking sick time when I just started)so I had barely any sleep each day and forget about keeping up with chores, as soon as I got home I found myself exhausted not from a busy day but because I was so sick and the lack of sleep caught up to me by the end of my work day. I start my third week tomorrow and I am happy to report that I am getting better, still a little sick but much better than two weeks ago. I don't know if many of you struggle with this but I sure have been struggling with keeping up with chores around the house. Although my struggle is not permanent I have set up a goal which I hope to accomplish by the end of the month so April will be a fresh start. The weather is changing and the snow is finally melting thank God for that, it will be nice to be able to open the windows soon and air out the house from all winter long. My husband and I have decided on working as a team on our household chores and I hope to be able to accomplish everything we need to so we can finally establish a proper routine and schedule to keep our house in order away from chaos that almost always ends up in our house by the end of the week. Looking forward to starting spring off on the right track. I hope you will stay tuned for that, I have many plans coming up for the next few months.

I hope everyone had a great weekend.

Comments

Popular Posts