Cleaning Journal


I have said in my past posts that time management is really difficult for me, although it is improving slightly I have been trying to keep up on my planners such as my personal planner and my blog planner mostly. Looking at videos through you tube I have found that a lot of people who use home management binders also include a cleaning schedule or check list. So taking the check list idea I put them in to my own "cleaning journal". I figured because I am doing well keeping on track with my planners, that having a cleaning journal will also keep me on track too. I found a small notebook and trust me I have a ton of those around my office, so I found a small journal and took the check lists that I saw online and in the other home management binders and put them in this small note book. The reason why I did that is because there are a lot of things to keep track of when it comes to cleaning, especially when you do seasonal cleaning like washing the bed covers. I know I shouldn't wash it all the time because the one I have is made out of a delicate material and I don't want to ruin it as well, so recording when the last time I washed helps me keep on track for the next time I wash it. Other things like organizing the pantry or cleaning out the fridge are monthly tasks so I included them in my check lists as well. Now my journal is pretty easy to go through, three tabs that is it. Monthly tasks, weekly tasks and daily tasks are the tabs I currently have in this cleaning journal, I can add extra tabs if I need to in the future. I plan on using it and then do an update on it later as to how it's been working out. I like this because I don't have a management binder and a cleaning check list is too hard to keep in my personal planner, simply because my personal planner goes every where with me and my blog planner, cleaning journal and my home sweet home project planner stay at home. For right now I have included the video below and you can also check out my youtube channel for more journals, planners and what ever else I decide on putting up. ENJOY!

Comments

Popular Posts