Entry 11- My Life at the moment ending January 2014



It's been a long while since I wrote a journal entry on this blog, so here it goes. 2013 flew by so quick especially during the last few months, planning for the reception I was busy to say the least. A new year has started and I just can't believe that January is pretty much over today is the last day of January 2014. So far I have accomplished a few things to start the year off on the right foot. My time management has been improving, I have been working on my blogs, cooking more and recording/posting youtube videos as well about my planners. I am currently looking for a job and I have an interview on Monday already, I can't believe that. Being married is not all fairy tales I think it would get boring if it was like that. It's nice to say we are married and we are so blessed to have had the reception to share our union with family and friends. I have big plans coming up this year, part of my keeping on track this year has a lot to do with my planners. I have several which I have been keeping up and I am proud of that fact. I just posted my Home Sweet Home Project Planner, it's just a planner of all the things I hope to accomplish this spring and summer that has to do with the house. I will have the video below if you want to check it out. I have been cooking more at home and have been keeping the weight off and losing a little so little but at least it's something. I have been posting some inspirational quotes every Tuesday, to help inspire you and help you get through the rest of the week. I like reading quotes, and some times I feel that when I am going through something in my life, I may see a quote through facebook or pinterest and it means something almost as if it's a guide or an answer to my worries. I fully explain it because it probably won't make any sense. I post quotes simply because I like them and they mean something to me. They are also eye openers if you think about it. The next thing I need to work on is my organizing skills, I say this because I have collected a ton of things over the years and a lot of which are things from previous courses for my degree which I am required to keep unfortunately. So maybe once I figure out how I can organize them I will share in a video and post. Well that's all for right now, don't forget to check out my video below on my Home Sweet Home Project Planner.



Comments

Popular Posts