Personal Planner 2014



I am a dork at times, I would like to organize my life better ….so what do I do? I watch youtube videos on organizing and products that would make my life easier or so they say. I have however learned that you need to do organize around your current life at the moment. Here is an example; I love planners and I have a hard time finding one that really fits my needs and wants. I watched videos yes on youtube on different types of planners, I realized that half the time when I get these planners, I spend money on them and I would love to be sure to use them. Now here is the problem, when I want a new planner I end up starting in the middle of it, what I mean by that is you know those monthly calendars well if they start for example in august, I end up using whatever is left after that month I think it's a waste to be honest. Oh and I don't want to carry a binder filled with my entire life, making it so thick that I hate weighing down my purse just to carry it around everywhere. I don't want to spend extra money on refill paper and I always end up not using the planner eventually throwing away an empty out dated planner. I decided that since I have so many notebooks around, seriously not a joke. I just made my own planner, now this is my first test run and I love the freedom I have to adjust it the way I want and need it to match what I use it for.
I used an already made Student Planner for 2014 it is everything I want and more I just added some extra things that help me out as I plan my month, week and days. I am currently working on my youtube channel too, it’s brand new so I don’t have videos up right now so I will post my video on my Personal Planner (student Planner even though I am not a student). Check out my video below. Thank You for visiting.

Check out my Youtube section up top.

Comments

Popular Posts